Achilles Tendonitis Treatment with our Chiropractor in Brea
If you need relief from Achilles tendon pain, North Orange County Chiropractic and Wellness welcomes you to our chiropractor near Brea. We use natural Achilles tendinitis treatment to ease your discomfort and help your body restore itself to full health. If you are searching for chiropractor Brea residents, Dr. Neha Patel delivers a personalized approach to your Achilles tendinitis. Our health team evaluates your condition and looks for Achilles tendinitis symptoms such as:
- Pain in your heel
- Swelling of your heel or back of lower leg
- Increase of pain in heel after exercise
- Stiffness before you get out of bed in the morning
- Limited ankle mobility
Causes and Diagnoses of Achilles Tendinitis in Brea
Achilles Tendonitis is a swelling or inflammation of the Achilles tendon. This tendon is located along the bottom of your lower leg and connects the calf muscle to your heel. Achilles tendinitis occurs through overuse, doing too much too soon or irritation from bone spurs in the heel that rubs against the tendon. This can occur at any point along the length of the tendon. To evaluate your condition, Dr. Patel examines your heels for swelling, tender points, and limited mobility. We may also use x-rays to determine if bone spurs are a factor in your tendinitis. Our chiropractor Brea location may also look for a thickening of the tendon. Once your Achilles tendon pain is identified, we develop your chiropractic care plan. This may include services such as:
- Chiropractic adjustments of your ankle and foot to eliminate any strain on the tendon.
- Lifestyle changes that educate you on ways to decrease strain on the tendon.
- Corrective exercises to restore range of motion and decrease inflammation. The stretching exercise also brings Achilles tendon pain relief.
- Massage therapy to reduce tight calf muscles that are pulling on the Achilles tendon and may be contributing to your pain.
- Rest and ice are also used by our chiropractor near Brea to eliminate inflammation and lessen your discomfort.
Contact our Chiropractor near Brea for Achilles Tendonitis Treatment
Dr. Patel and the health team at North Orange County Chiropractic and Wellness use natural treatments to heal your Achilles tendinitis. We welcome the opportunity to share our gentle healing approach before you resort to medications or surgeries. Our health team uses a focused effort to first reduce pain, second heal the injury and third maintain your health. Chiropractic care for Achilles tendinitis is a safe and effective treatment option that uses your body's healing abilities for a fast recovery. You do not have to remain with the heel pain, swelling and limited mobility that accompanies Achilles tendinitis. Our chiropractor near Brea is often able to schedule same day appointments to start bringing you immediate relief. To learn more or to schedule your appointment, please call us today at 714-256-0411.